Job Vacancy: Social Media Specialist
- September 20, 2017
- Posted by: EMPOWER
- Category: Job Vacancies
Empower Advocacy is looking for a creative social media specialist for a part-time job at our office in Beirut.
- Handle Empower Advocacy Social Media accounts
- Produce social media info-graphics based on Empower’s action plan
- Issue the weekly newsletter & coordinate with the communications officer for monthly newsletter
- Handle meeting requests on the website
- Update Empower Advocacy website
- Update event grid and calendar
Social Media Specialist reports to Head of Communications. Social media specialist should attend the weekly all staff meeting, SM specialist should submit a weekly progress report at the all staff meeting and a monthly report to the head of communications.
Social Media Specialist should complete at least 15 working hours / week at Empower Advocacy premises.
Salaries are calculated based on experience and level of knowledge, social media certification is an extra asset.
The contract is 6 months long, with one week of probation.
Contract is subject to renewal based on performance.
Deadline for application is October 22nd 2017
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to:
Working at Empower Advocacy is a great opportunity to build your knowledge around a wide variety of subjects, the team is very friendly, the atmosphere is just amazing!
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Everyone has an equal chance, under no circumstances will Empower Advocacy allow Gender discrimination, racism, racist comments, and any act of disrespect towards people with special needs
- Empower Advocacy has zero tolerance towards violence, this includes speech and verbal violence at the work place.
- Failing to comply with the terms and conditions above will result in immediate termination of contract without prior notice.